Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sunday Morning

Lark! I am getting addicted to this blogger scene. Last night I went to R's house for dinner. I have not seen her for quite a while so it was good to catch up. She made a delicious casserole for dinner and we drank some great red wine from Margaret River. We've decided to go walking in the Peak District next weekend. It's up to me to find a nice place to stay.

Clocks turned back last night - hooray, an extra hour in bed, not that it makes much difference. B and S are coming over around 10 to help jump start the RAV. I am ashamed of the outside of my building, it is cruddy. I live like a student not like a high powered lawyer! I am going to head over to the Patisserie and buy a croissant and the paper to gird my loins for this morning's activities. Where shall I go for a drive?

This arvo I have to work on some docs for work. Having chucked it all in Queen Bee's face, I need to do something in return for my bad and rude email. Affiliate transactions here I come!

Had second thoughts about the call with S on Wednesday. What if we get tounge-tied and don't know what to say to each other? It might destroy the momentum of our correspondence. Nah... I am panicking unnecessarily. It will be fine, it will be fine. All I wanted to do was hear his voice for 5 minutes - now I'm not so sure. What am I doing?

2 Comments:

Blogger weblogz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Mary Morgan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home