Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sunshine Saturday

I slept in this morning--glorious! Woke up, showered and no, I think it is my time of the month... this will screw things up with T in January. Have to decide what I am going to do. It is a sign from above that I should let him go.
The patisserie was full to the brim this morning. I sat at 2 different tables until I found the spot I liked. Had a raisin croissant and a large cappuccino and read The Times. Nice and lazy :-)
I am heading out to Sloane Square shortly once itunes has downloaded A Conversation with Joan Didion from opensource.org. Her memoir has just won the National Book Award. It has also received a lot of press so I am interested to hear what she says. I can't wait to get broadband, this telephone dial-up is a pain in the arse.
itunes is playing American Pie by Don McLean as I write... such a great song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home