Friday, November 25, 2005

Woodies


SEX WITHOUT LOVE IS A PRETTY EMPTY EXPERIENCE. BUT AS EMPTY EXPERIENCES GO, IT'S A PRETTY GOOD ONE.

according to one Woody Allen. This is a great quote!

Other great philosophical musings from Woody I discovered on this blog.

I am working at home today, the car is currently being MOTed at vast expense at a somewhat dodgy looking garage in Stockwell. I should be working but I am cruising the net. I will focus straight after this.

Out to Shoreditch last night for E's drinks. It was fun. S, K and I went back to J's bachelor flat and he regaled us with his nerdy tales of enticing young women back to his bed. I am not sure if those stories are true or not... when he dresses up he looks so handsome but he was in nerd phase last night. I don't know... I might be tempted. Never had a real toy boy before. Nah, it won't happen!

R is sick so we may not go to the Peaks tonight. It is freezing cold, it might be better to go up in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home