Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas is Over...

I have not written in this blog for a while... I have been really busy with work, sickness, family and social events!

Christmas was OK. It was good to see Mum and Dad, we had lunch at the in-laws which was not nearly as bad as I thought it might be. I am feeling a little sad/stressed tonight. I have to renew my parking permit in the morning which never engenders love toward my fellow man. I have to try and track down a council tax bill to prove I live in my house. If I was organised, it would be easy, but I'm not... bastards, bastards.

I should be thrilled, I leave for Egypt in 4 days time. I can't quite believe I am going. Then 10 days in America. T has not answered my email, another bastard. I am not going to see him unless he has a bloody good excuse. As for S, he did not write to me for nearly 2.5 weeks. Another bastard!! He finally answered all my emails today, I miss you, bullshit, bla. I don't want to lose him forever but I want him to wake up a bit. So I don't think I am going to answer his email. This will mean my not writing to him until 18 January. But what have I got to lose? Nothing. I hope my resolve holds. I made him some CDs... maybe I will send them to him, maybe not. I have to play it cool for a while. He thinks he has me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home